Hookup, Find Sex or Meet Someone Hot Now

A perfect blow job......mmmmmmm....I think so!  

Kristin4fun 58F
196 posts
10/3/2012 10:50 am
A perfect blow job......mmmmmmm....I think so!

This post is only viewable by AdultFriendFinder members.
Join AdultFriendFinder now!

KRISTIN


Kristin4fun 58F
123 posts
1/7/2013 2:55 am

    Quoting noneedtolie2:
    Simply put, a woman who is passionate and really truly enjoys sucking cock is likely to be great at it. I guess it depends on the moment, but most men enjoy the incredible visual of cumming in a very willing open mouth, then, being finished of with forceful sucking, taking every drop.
I do love it! Its is my very favorite thing to do!!!

KRISTIN


Kristin4fun 58F
123 posts
10/26/2012 4:00 pm

    Quoting  :

I find it sexy when a man will taste his own cum!

KRISTIN


Phew77 55M  
52 posts
10/14/2012 6:48 am

Have to agree with you, not swallowing due to disgust for cum is a big deterrent - I would rather not receive a blow job from such a person until such time that she changes her mind (and I would be actively working on that ). However, best blow jobs in my book do not involve swallowing *right away*. I want to show you how much cum have you made me shoot, that is your reward after all, don't you agree? If you swallow all that, all the fun of witnessing the amount literally goes down the "drain" I'd rather make you drool it and then clean it up and swallow. Makes sense?


johnson694u2 62M  
598 posts
10/10/2012 6:29 pm

You have hit all the hot spots. A person has to really love to give head for it to be top quality, I get excited thinking how awesome it would be with you. I share your feeling about giving oral, I really get turned on giving it as well, have nerver cum that way but have been very, very close. Sure wish I was closer to you!!!


Kalbi54 65M
1228 posts
10/4/2012 7:55 am

80% of males love it, the other 20% are lying about it or is that masturbation? Any who...I do enjoy receiving a BJ...immensely and more so if the woman swallows.
Turn about is fair play and I also enjoy eating a woman's pussy. I have been told that I'm very very good at it.


Become a member to create a blog