Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Reset Link Sent
Password reset link sent to
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
Hookup, Find Sex or Meet Someone Hot Now
My Blog
Kauai was wonderful but had a little problem in Mexico
Posted:Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm
Last Updated:Oct 25, 2017 7:59 am

Thanks for the nice compliments guys and good wishes. I took a bad fall the last week I was in Mexico. My husband accidently left the patio door open. With the humidity down there the marble floors get wet. I didn't know he did that and I went to the potty. For some reason I didn't slip when I went in there but when I stood up I slipped and hit my head the sink and cut it, then my back slammed into the front of toilet and I fractured three ribs. I also tweaked my knee someway.
I am recovering nicely and in no pain now. The ribs will take awhile and the stitches are out of my head. No concussion. My knee is still a little tricky but it's much better.
I hope to get back to this blog. This has been kind of a rough year for me and I am so looking forward to the new year. Bring it on. I need a fresh start.
My love to all of you who follow my blog and my profile. I truly wish I had the time to respond to all the nice comments on my pictures. I try to keep up with messages and some emails and I just run out of time. I hope you know I read all the messages on this blog and eventually I will respond to all of you.
Hugs and Kisses to you all,
Kauai here I come
Posted:Jun 29, 2017 3:28 pm
Last Updated:Oct 18, 2017 12:19 pm

You might have noticed on my profile that we are leaving on the first for a month at the Marriott Kauai Beach Club in Lihue. We go there most every year. This year, I am so excited because I so need some rest and relaxation. I hope we can take some pictures there that I will be able to post on my profile. Wayne hands shake so much that he can't take very good pictures. Maybe I can find someone to take them of us.
Hopefully when I return I can get back to my story. I surely have been side tracked from that. I am going to gently nudge when to get to some doctors when we return. This was a year I don't want to have happen again. I am going to go to the gym at the resort, every morning I am there. I have promised myself that. Fingers are getting a little better but still hard to type as fast as I would like too.
Thank you are for being so caring and supportive of me. I am touch by your out reaching to me, good advice and just genuine love. I have the best friends on this site of anyone and I so appreciate you.
Sending all of you a big tight hug and blowing a sweet kiss to you all.
Posted:Jun 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Last Updated:Oct 18, 2017 12:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone,
This will be shorter but I will finish it. On the 6th of this month, my husband and I drove to Rosarito Beach, Baja MX for a week and to visit the construction of the condo we have purchased there. The first night there I had my wallet stolen. I had no credit cards in it but I had my driver's licences, medical cards, medicare card and a check book. I call my bank immediately and they put a hold on everything. So I didn't worry about and just knew I would have to waste time at the DMV, SS, banks ect. I couldn't use my phone there and had called on my husband's phone. So I wasn't using my phone but on the 10th I saw a terrible message from my sister in law, telling me my brother had taken a fall. We drove up to San Diego and booked into a hotel there so I could make calls. My sister in law told me he had taken a fall, flat on his face and shattered his nose and broke his neck and wasn't breathing when the EMT's arrived and they put a breathing tube in because there was no DNR on record. He was moved to ICU and the saga begins. That was on a Saturday and the doctors said they would remove the tube on Monday and operate on his neck. So they pulled the tube and he couldn't breathe but they put it back in and proceeded with the surgery, going in though his throat. The next day they took him back in and worked from the back of his neck and fused C1-C7 and laminated it. Now he would never be able to move his head again. On the 15th they removed the tube and he was breathing. They did a Cat Scan that day and came to my sister in law and said he would never be able to eat food again and did she want to put in a tummy tube. I had been on the phone with her during all this. I was gentle with her but in the absince of that DNR I asked her if Jim would want to live like this? He wasn't responsive to doctors, her, his or his environment. I asked to speak to his doctors and one called me and he said the fall had done massive brain damage. I asked him why he had not told my sister in law this? So he did inform them and it was his suggestion that Jim be with hospice. So that night they moved him to hospice and put on morphine. The next morning my dear brother passed on and now is free of this dreaded disease and all the unnecessary surgeries with that pain. I am happy for him but still the tears come at time, for no apparent reason.
What I want to say now is that if you don't have a will, at least put a DNR in your medical chart. It's such agony for your loved ones that won't know your wishes with out one. As a retired RN I have seen this scenario play out so many times. My brother would never have wanted to even be revived by the EMT's. I know that in my heart of hearts. With all his fortune he didn't have a will. Of course that had been married for 43 years so my sister in law will have no money worries but the emotional impact of watching him in die in this way was so unnecessary. I beg you not to put your families though his.
Hugs and Kisses
I hope you didn't think I was never going to post here again?
Posted:Jun 19, 2017 2:03 pm
Last Updated:Jun 21, 2017 10:51 am

Well I hope you didn't give up on me. This has been a rough year for me. Physically I am doing well. I have been doing my PT religiously and getting much stronger. My neck is fine and I have good rotation. I am happy about that. I was able to visit my brother in Dallas on the 29th of April, for a week. He had been in a beautiful Alzheimer's facility for about three month, prior to my visit. I was so thrilled that he knew me, was affectionate to me and I was able to make him laugh a little. In addition to the Alzheimer he had Apafsia. That is a brain disorder when the patient knows what they want to say but what come out of their mouth is nothing you can understand. Jim was 10 years younger than me and my baby brother. The last day I was their I said "Jimmy what is my name" his reply was "the Lone Ranger". I laughed and said "what is the hell does that mean" and he laughed for a few minutes. After I left I thought about in and remembered that The Lone Ranger was a program that the family watched for years. I am not sure that was the meaning but I laugh every time I think of it.
My brother had an IQ of 172 and a brilliant career in Aerospace. He dropped out of high school when he was a Junior, probably because he was bored. My father, got him a job at North American Aviation (which became Rockwell and later Boeing) My father a VP at North American and put Jim in Tool and Dye ( the gust of Aviation) Jim rose up immediately and when he was 29 he was director of the first Shuttle program at Autonetic, another division of North Amerian. He was based down in Coco Beach, FL at the Cape. I visited him there many times and was there when they launched the Mercury Space Capsule. It was at that time that they figured out Jim hadn't graduated from high school and sent him to Pepperdine University in California. I had left my first husband at that time and was living with Jim and his family. It was the first time I ever saw him really study. He was in an advanced educational program where most of his professors were former or working Business men. Of course he breezed thru his GPA and in three years had a masters in Business.
Because of his background in the Space Program, he knew many big shots in the AeroSpace community. Jim was very good friends with Jack Northrop and Jack hired Jim as the Vice President of production on the B2 Shealth Bomber. I was also invited by my brother to be present at the first trial run for that aircraft and Edwards Air Force base. That was thrilling also. Jack passed away and they brought in some young man He locked horns with my brother and fired him, very unceremonously, having Jim walk out of his office surrending his "passes and secret security information" as Jim walked down the aisle and out of the building. My brother was furious. I had never seen him so mad. The McDonnell Douglas brothers heard about that and immediately hired Jim as VP of production on the C17.
I don't remember why Jim left Douglas but he then went with Lockheed and was living in Bethesda, Maryland. He was now VP of Lockheeds Electronis Division. He was living in a madsion back there. Selling his lovely home In Anaheim Hills and taking money bought him that home. Of course I visited there. He even took me to golf at a course that mostly senators golfed on. I can't remember the name. That is guy thing to remember every hole and what they shot on at every course they played. LOL
After about six years Lockheed promoted Jim to be CEO/President of both of Lockheeds Arms and Missile dividions in Dallas and Orlando, Florida. They moved to Southpark TX and bought a magnificent home there that I visited often. My brother could be a real asshole at times. He was also extremely funny also. Beside the IQ he also had a photographic memory.
Please don't think I bragging. I had nothing to do with his successes. He was, by far, the smartest man I ever knew and the family was very proud of him. There is reason, an important reason I have told you about him. He retired in 2013 and six months later was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. I will never get my head around that. His beautiful beautiful 1965 Shelby Cobra is sitting in the garage now, show room perfect. He once took me outside of town to some lonely road and took it up to 230 mph. I was screaming for him to slow down. He laughed and took it up to 241mph. When he finally slowed down he said he had taken it to top speed of 250 many times.
I might have to finish this tomorrow. I lost my baby brother this last Saturday and I need to know that I can get though this without breaking down. I am going to promise you all that I will try to finish the tomorrow. There is a message I need to talk to you about in relation to what I have written today and will finish tomorrow.
Hugs to all of you who have waited for an update and follow my blog here. When I finish this about my brother and the message of what we have gone though, I surely will try to work on the end of my life story, up until now. I will have to go back and see where I left off. I have really been side tracked since last October, when I started my cervical spine issue.
My love to you all
Four days until I get my collar off,.
Posted:Mar 26, 2017 11:21 am
Last Updated:May 9, 2017 5:12 pm
Well in four days I get this terrible hard collar off my neck and get a good night's sleep. YEAH. I am happy to tell you that my fingers are coming slightly. I have been squeezing silly putty for almost six weeks. Anyone interested in a good "hand job". Just kidding folks. I do have months of physical therapy ahead of me. I have to work to get the strenght back in my arms. I will post a picture of me in the brace. I wasn't going too but Wayne took me out to my favorite bar and entertainment. We have been eating out for almost all this time. I still have a bit of a problem swallowing., In the beginning I could ever swallow coffee. When they do this surgery they move your esophogus out of way and it swells. I guess they really had to tuck mine somewherer because it seems to still not be straightened out. He did do a beautiful job of stitching the incision in my throat. You can barely see it.
Some time in April I am going with my to Dallas. My baby brother is in an Alzheimer's facility there and kind of slipping away. He had a brilliant career in aero space. He was tested in junior high with an IQ of 174. I guess school bored him and he dropped out when he was 17. My father was VP at North American Aviation and he got my brother a job in tool and dye ( which is the guts of a company like that ) Well, he took off and at 29 was the director of the first space shuttle, Columbia. Then Rockwell found out he only had his GPA and they sent him to Pepperdine University where he aced a Masters degree in Business in two years while still working for them. He then left them and went to Northrup as VP if production on the B2 Shealth bomber, then went to Douglas as VP of production on the C17. I had left my first husband and lived with him and his wife for a year during that time. When he would come home from work we would get in the pool and he would blast music we like in the back yard speakers. I indroduced him to a Linda Ronstadt album sdhe did in Spanish and we learned every song and sang it constantly. Both of us had good voices and could harmonize well. He then moved to Maryland where he was President of Lockheeds Electronics division. Then Lockheed made him President/Ceo of both their Arms and Missles divisions in Dallas and Orlando. He retired from there about a year and a half ago and "boom" was hit with Alzheimers. I still can't get my head around it. I am seven years older than him and my memory is fine. I am taking that Ronstadt album with me to see if it will spark a memory in him or at least a smile.
I want to thank all of my friends on this site for their prayers, good thoughts and beautiful messages to me during my recover process. I have not words that adequately express my appreciation. On a site that is billed "the larges swingers site on the web" I have found the best of the best friends
My love to you all, Judy
My First Update
Posted:Feb 28, 2017 3:20 pm
Last Updated:Mar 26, 2017 11:55 am

Well it seems life forever that I even opened my blog to write anything. I survived the surgery though. Yeah. It was four hours and I guess they saw more of a problem when they slit my throat and got to the cervical spine. Instead of working on C4 and 5, they did C3-6. After the surgery I had a great deal of difficuty swallowing,. They moved the esophagus around and it got very swollen. They put me on IVs because even liquids weren't going down well. They had me a on a soft diet and I was able to wash down some food after four days. I was disappointed that my fingers were now helped by the surgery. If anyone of you know of a good voice recognition program for my PC please let me know. That would make me more available on here.
When I left the hospital, thry transfered me to a convalescent facility from (HEL Therd they had me on a diet of food that was mashed up and rolled in balls and dropped on a plate and all the liquids were thickened with honey and some powder. It was the most unappetising food I have ever seen. Even the water was thickened. They wouldn't give a walker and would allow Wayne bring in the one we bought. I had to borrow my room mates walker to use thr bathroom. You couldn't get a nurse in less than 15 minutes and every question i had went unanswered. They kept telling me that I could change the diet or move around until I saw the speech therapist. So after waiting four days and then being told it would to more....I decided to sign myself out of there. Wayne had been sneaking me in coffee, water and pudding but that was all it had. they wouldn't even give me a drink of water.....real water. As a retired nurse I couldn't believe what was happening. I just wanted to go home.
When we got home Wayne had to leave for Vegas for four days and he wanted me to go with him so I did. It was a comfortable ride in the car and when we got there I settled in. He had to be at "market" during the day but he called regularly and I ordered from room service. The staff there were wonderful to me. We were at the Tikki Village on this trip and I love it there. Usually we are in Vegas for a week but market is only four days. On the fourth day he got home early and took me out gambling that evening. That was fun. We drove home the next day and it is so nice to be home. I am not using the walker anymore and my balance it good. I can't eat more now and looking forward to big juicy steak, one of these days. I lost 10 pounds that I didn't need to loose. I do have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow and I am anxious to see what he has to say. THANK YOU ARE FOR YOUR KIND AND BEAUTIFUL MESSAGES AND COMMENTS. THANK ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR ME IN THE VALENTINE'S CONTEST. I DID COME IN FOURTH AND WAS THE OLDEST IN THE CONTEST. NOT TOO BAD FOR AN OLD BROAD.
Hugs and Kisses to all of you. You are such special people.
Posted:Feb 7, 2017 2:01 pm
Last Updated:Jun 21, 2017 11:49 am

Doctor called this morning and I am scheduled for the 14th, Hallelujah
My serious medical issue
Posted:Feb 6, 2017 4:18 pm
Last Updated:Mar 26, 2017 2:20 pm

I know I haven't contributed to my blog for months but I have cervical spine problem that has made my fingers and hands numb. I am going to copy a letter I wrote to the neurosurgeon before I was able to see him two weeks ago, I have had so many troubles getting to that point. I am so frustrated with what has happened to the medical world since I was involved with it. If I weren't a retired RN I would still be waiting to see him. Any way I will just paste the letter here,
Dear Dr Tahernia
It's difficult to write this letter because I can only use one finger. Your office said you could not see me until February 27th but booked me with your PA on February 8th. Your office is waiting for 100 pages of medical records on me. I have no idea why I keep getting road blocks trying to get to a surgeon for this terrible medical issue I have. At the present time I have no feeling in any of my fingers. I have lost tremendous strenght in my arms and my balance is a problem also.
I am going to give you a short idea of how this all started. I was born paralyzed in my right arm. I was born in Los Angeies during the only black out during WW2 candle light. I was a transverse lay and delivered right arm first. They stretch all the muscles and ligiments in that arm. I did have extensive PT up until I started kindegarten with about 65% use of the arm. I had learned to do everything left handed except for writing and drawing, That determinded I was right handed. I am 74 now and have lived my life not being able to raise me right arm above my shoulder. I am a retired RN, surgical nurse.
1. I was traveling about four months last year and was having a knife like pain in my right arm that bent me over at time Istriking between my shoulder and elbow. Sometimes several times during the day but never at night. I had never had pain in that arm. When we arrived home I made an appointment with Dr. Kostic, my PCP. I also had tingling in my left thumb. She ordered a MRI on my right arm that came back with a dx of the same things that happened at birth.
2. I had fractured my right foot in Vegas and went to Dr. Gore to be dischared for that injury. I told him about my problem of loosing strenght in both arms and tinging in my thumb and he said I needed a MRI of the cervical spine. You will have that report that is alarming to me.
3. Then I had to wait three weeks for an appointment with my PCP who said that she was sending me to a doctor to "test" my nerves. He didn't even have a computer with my MRI Then back to my PCP who said she was going to get me a referral to a Pain doctor and she was sure that the Pain doctor would inject me but refer me to a Neurosurgeon. I saw that doctor on Jan. 4th and that is exactly what she said and that she would be putring that referral in that day,
4. Four days later I called Desert Oasis to see how long that would take and they told me they had denied the referral because they needed my MRI. So I called the pain doctor's office for two days and left messages that they didn't respond too. The next day I had my husband drive me to their office and talked to the nurse that took another copy of my MRI reporr again and told me they would resubmit it that day. This last Monday I called Desert Oasis again (Jan 16th) they said they still needed my MRI reporti. I said this is crazy and that is when they said I needed a MRI of my lumber spine. I said I didn't have any lumber pain or problem but they said I needed to get one. I called United Health and they said that was crazy but they called Desert Oasis and called me back and said that was their policy. So I started calling them, balling my eyes out and finally talked to the supervisor of referrals and she said she would talk to her boss and called me back. The next day I called and she texted me and said her boss had released me from the Lumber MRI and referred me to you. She called me this morning and said there was another glitch because you need to review 100 pages of medical papers on me but that she had called your office and told Erceli (sp?) that she would get those to you but that I could call and make an appointment. I did that this morning and was told I couldn't see you until February 27th and I told her I couldn't wait that long and she made an appointment for me with your PA on the 8th. I am getting very depressed about this. At this point I don't know if I can ever get my fingers fixed and will need a lot of PT to regain the strength in my arms. I told my husband that I will come and sit in your office for days, hoping their will be some opportunity to or window of time for you to see me. I have been so jerked around for months now and I can't button, zip or hook my clothes. Can't reach the cupboard to put dishes away. Drop things and have this aggravating feeling in my arms and fingers.

I did see him three days later and he was kind, caring and concerned. He looked at my Xrays and MRI and explained them to me but saw something else in my spine ordered another test because he had never seen anything like it, I have had that test done and I am sure he has it, Now I am just waiting until he schedules me. I am asking you all to hold me in your thoughts..... Please
I will post some pictures this week
Posted:Dec 23, 2016 4:48 pm
Last Updated:Mar 28, 2017 6:18 pm
AdultFriendFinder drives me crazy sometimes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Posted:Dec 21, 2016 12:38 pm
Last Updated:Mar 31, 2017 1:48 pm
I am so sorry I haven't posted any thing new to my for three months. I promise to update it soon. It's my wish that you all have the happiest of Holidays. I have had some medical issues myself of late. I will fill you in on that later.
Just briefly, one of this that I have lost feeling in my finger tips. That it caused by some issues in my 4th 5th cervical spine. It makes it so hard to even type now. I have to do that with one finger. I struggled to hand write 150 Christmas card and my penmanship is terrible. I am seeing a pain doctor on the 4th of January. My internist said she wasn't sure he would even give me shots and just refer me to neurological surgeon. I don't have any neck pain but that could change at any time.
I love you all and please bare with me and hold good thoughts for this. I know what a surgery like this is and I am not looking forward to that.
I will try to post a few picture for you so you don't forget me.
Posted:Aug 31, 2016 1:02 pm
Last Updated:Mar 30, 2017 11:45 pm

Wayne and I are leaving for Kauai for a month on Friday. It is my favorite place to go and even though I will have to use a wheelchair for awhile there, I know it will be relaxing for me. Also our friends that joined us in Mexico will be joining us there for a couple of week. We always have a good time with them (nothing sexual, just good friends). I have given Wayne some ultimatums about our sexual activity there and hopefully he is considering that.
I do believe, in retrospect, that was clinically depressed and should have seeked some physcological counseling, but I couldn't have afforded that. I had only my social security left and that was reduced by the IRS because I owed them 10K in back taxes. Months earlier, I had cashed in my IRA and couldn't afford the 28 percent in taxes on that. So my social security was 850.00. That was to cover gas for my car, food and utilities but not my mortgage payment and none of my credit card payments. I couldn't sleep well at all. I had little appetite. I was smoking again and crying all the time. When I think about it now, I don't cry anymore because I think I used all my tears during those months. My was so angry with me. She never liked Steve at all, just because he was so much younger, I guess. My 's, especially Mark, were more gentle with me.
I never contated any of my friends because I was so embarrassed that I was broke, in debt and a physical and mental mess. Later many told me that I could have come and lived with them. I never thought to ask anyone for help. Sometimes, at night, I would get up and grab my Daddy's picture and talk to him for an hour. I missed him so much and I knew if he had been alive he would have gotten me out of this mess.
I had to start thinking about selling all my furniture, cars and getting out of this house with no where to go. I knew deep in my soul that I would want to live with my . I was crying most of the day and night and I didn't want to be around my grandchildren, having my put in the position of explaining all of this to them. Anne was calling me all the time and trying to console me. I did ask her if she would like to have my living room furniture and everything from my kitchen when I had sold everything else. She said that she and a couple of her men friends come up and get that. She was only living on her social security and working a little business on her computer that gave her a small amount of money to suppliment her income. She didn't have anything pretty in her aparment. So I advertised most of my other furniture on Craig's List. The first thing that sold was most of my painting that hung in my home. Everything that sold left me with such heart ache. Then my huge hammock in the back yard and my patio furniture was sold. Even though people who came knew my position, they all tried to dicker with me on prices. Time was not on my side, so I just took what I could get. Now I had enough to pay the mortgage for another month.
Next I sold my computer workplace. It was a beautiful, oat piece that covered the entire wall. The man that wanted it came with his two young that were fasinated with my two parakeets. The birds were very tame and actually talked a little. I asked the father if he wanted my birds for his . When he came into the kitchen he saw the with a bird on each of their finger. He also saw my inlaid wooden cutting table that my second husband had made for me. He took all three and I was safe for another month.
When I sold my bedroom funiture and my bed went out the door, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. The love that Steve and I had shared in that bed, the laughter, the crying, the unbelieveable sexual union, playfullness, imagination, passion was gone with our bed. Part of my heart went with it. I had no anger in me. I had loved him like I have never loved a man in my life. I couldn't hate him but I was so totallky hurt and broken. I could catch my breath. I wanted to scream at them to bring it back but I couldn't. They had seen that the bed frame had been broken and nailed and screwed back together. I told them it had broken once but actually it did three times.Steve had gained a lot of weight and during sex, he had pounded me so hard the bed had broken. I couldn't tell them that.
OK, I promise that when I get home I will continue this. There is so much more to share with you but it's difficult to go back to those times. It's a lot of soul searching for me. I actually have to get up and walk around after every paragraph and gather my thoughs. I hope you understand. Writing about the death of my and my mother and father and husband was difficult but nothing like this part of my life.I will do some writing about the next segment in Kauai and then I will have it ready to post when I get home.
Again, my love to all of you. I also promise to go back and respond to messages you have left me. When I come home from vacations I always have so many messages outside of this blog and I have to keep up with them. I always answer every message I get. If someone is so kind as to message me, they deserve a response from me. Wishing you all my best and hoping I come home, healed, from my broken foot.
Back from Vegas
Posted:Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm
Last Updated:Jun 27, 2017 11:20 am

Hello to all my patient friends on this blog. It has been ages since I added to my life story. Travels, car accidents, ect have interrupted my train of though. I had to go back and read a lot to figure out where to start again. My trip to Las Vegas was another fiasco. The second night we were there I tripped over a curb and broke two bones in my foot. I went to Urgent Care the next morning and that numb nut phsycian X-rayed it and told me I had injured three ligaments in my foot. He didn't show me the X-ray but gave me a huge boot that went up to my knee and a bottle of Ibuprofen. The hotel did give me an electric cart and sent up a big basket of food and flowers. I think they thought I might sue them because the curb wasn't painted and on their property. I have never entertained suing anyone in my life. It was my own stupidity. I couldn't go to "market" with Wayne but I stayed in the hotel and iced my foot and elevated. My entire foot top and bottom and toes were badly bruised and my foot was so swollen. In the evenings we could take the cart across the street so we could gamble some. I didn't win a thing in that week but Wayne came out ahead about $600. I did want to come home on Friday when market was over but Wayne wanted to stay and figure out how much he had spent and try to rember what he had bought.
No matter how much I iced my foot, I couldn't get the swelling down. We finally drove hom on Sunday and the next day I went to my doctor with my X-ray. She looked at it and said I had three fractured bones and not ligament damage. She gave me Tylenol with codiene and a post op shoe to support my foot. She also gave me six rolls of the new ACE bandage in multiple colors. LOL We are leaving next Friday for a months vacation in Kauai. Wayne has secured an electric cart at the resort for me. I am hoping I won't need that the entire vacation. I have pictures of my foot but they are on my phone and I don't know how to transfer them to the blog. They aren't pretty though......................................ok, now back to the story Sorry, I have been sitting too long and need to rest my foot. I do promise to write more story on Monday. I don't want to write when I have taken pain medication. I make enough mistakes when I am not on it. LOL
1 comment
Back for a short time
Posted:Aug 13, 2016 12:13 pm
Last Updated:Aug 24, 2016 1:13 pm
It seems like it has been forever since I posted on my Blog. I thought maybe I could get to my life story but I have had so many other things interrupt that for months now. I am so out of sinc with the story and probably won't be back to it until October. We are leaving tomorrow for our annual trip to Vegas to buy clothes for the shop and we will also celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary there on the 26th. Wayne is doing somewhat better. He still hasn't had two of the tests his doctors ordered but there isn't time for those either. We did have a great time in Mexico. It was very relaxing and a couple we met on our cruise last October joined us there for a week. They are Americans living in San Miquel, Mexico. They took the bus up because they were nervous about driving up. I will post a few pictures in this segment from that vacation. We were there a month but Wayne's hands are so shakey we didn take many pictures at all.
We left our car with a friend that lives in Orange country and flew out of John Wayne Airport. When we arrive home we pick up the car and started our two and half hour drive hom to Palm Desert. We had landed rather late so we had dinner in Newport Beach before we started out.
Wayne has driven that drive a dozen or more times but he still asks me for directions. There is a change of freeways about half way the we take in the direction towards Indio. Wayne always drives in the fast lane so I told him he should start moving over. He asked how far it was and I told him two miles. He blew off and stayed in the fast lane. The traffic was kind of backed up and I saw the turn off ahead and he was already in the wrong lane and headed toward Los Angeles. He had slowed the car down and I yelled at him to just take that turn and we could circle back. I literally can not remember exactly what happened. I had my eyes closed in fear because he turned sharply to his right and went of a curb that separated the two freeways. The sounds that came from under the car were frightening. The fact that we didn't hit another car or we weren't hit was a miracle. I screamed at him to get to the side of the road and he said he needed to get off the freeway The dash board was lite up like a Christmas tree with warning ect.Some how he managed to get off before the car just stopped. He called Mercedes for roadside assistance. I was sobbing and I wanted to knock him in the head. I don't know and will never know why he did what he did.
We were towed to the Mercedes dealership in Riverside and luckily before they closed. They actuall arranged for a shuttle to take me to Palm Desert. Wayne got a room for the night so he could get a rental car the next morning. He left and came home. He said he thought is was something to do with the air bags. I asked him if he has lost his mind. I asked if he realized what he had traveled over. I wil just so relieved that I han't be killed because if we were hit they would have hit the passenger side. Even more than that I was relieved we didn't hit anyone. I don't remember anyone slamming on their brakes or anything. It was just like the freeway opened up for him to get across
So they checked out the car and phoned and told him it was totalled. There was engine damage, frame damaged. The entire undercage was destroyed. That car was in perfect condition before. So he asked his insurace to replace the car. It was a 2008 s 550 Sedan. I don't know what he told the insurance company but it must have been a big lie because they gave him a check that was 10k more than he paid for his car. He had brought that one used. So he spend four days driving around LA and OC county and low and behold he found one that is a 2011s500, with 50k less miles than was one his, even the same color. He has the Mercedes dealer check it out and they said it was perfect. One owner and no accidents. Just one little scratch on the drivers door. Unfrickin believable.
So we will drive it to Vegas and when we return from there we have four days home before we leave for a month in Kauai. I don't know about him but I am going to relax. Our friend from Mexico are flying over to spend two weeks with us there. They are a lot of fun and just friends, not swingers. They are so funny though and I love them.
So hopefully nothing else happens and I can continue my story in October.
My love to all of you that read me and don't just look at me. I appreciate that so very much.

To link to this blog (passionately68) use [blog passionately68] in your messages.

80 F
October 2017
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

Recent Visitors

Visitor Age Sex Date