Hookup, Find Sex or Meet Someone Hot Now
lickem2sleep 46 / M
"Too many people play too many games"
Close enough, North Carolina, United States
 
Standard Member
Last Visit: This week
Member Since: April 14, 2012

To view all of
lickem2sleep's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AdultFriendFinder?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view lickem2sleep's photos, and thousands more!
  • 66,091 Members Online NOW!*
  • 80,790 New photos this week!
  • 100,841,566 Active Members!*
Friends Network
Bbc4Malibu
Online NOW!
Missouri, United States
coupleforbbc_nc
North Carolina, United States
ILiveDoU
South Carolina, United States
Lookn2fuku2017
North Carolina, United States
Nurse34hott
North Carolina, United States
britchick8556
North Carolina, United States
greattocum
North Carolina, United States
TittyMistress
North Carolina, United States
Sexxiislut672
North Carolina, United States
 
Status
lickem2sleep 46/M
Close enough, North Carolina
Introduction
Just taking a look around to maybe broaden my horizons a little bit ladies. Please don't waste my time and I will respect you and do the same. As we know 75% of the people on here play games, I'm looking for the other 25%.Let's just keep it real, if your not interested, just say so.

My Ideal Person Open minded and somewhat aggressive when it comes to making the first move.

What types of sexual activities turn you on?:
Giving Oral Sex, Receiving Oral Sex, Threesomes, Making Home "Movies"

What factors are most important to you when looking for a sexual partner?:
Sexual experience, Physical attraction, Ability to be discreet, Open to ménage à trois and/or orgies, Sexual appetite, Willingness to freely discuss and try anything, Agreeable to a commitment free sexual relationship

Have you ever had cybersex?:
No way. I only want skin on skin.

View more of lickem2sleep's responses

Information
  • 46 / male
  • Close enough, North Carolina, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Straight / Prefer not to say
Looking For:  Women
Birthdate: January 19, 1974
Relocate?: No
Marital Status: Single
Height: 6 ft 0 in / 182-185 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I don't drink at all
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Occupation: Technology
Race: Black
Religion: Christian
Have Children: Yes. We live together.
Want Children: Happy with what I have
Male Endowment: Average/Average
Circumcised: Yes
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: Either
My Trophy Case: