Reset Password
If you've forgotten your password, you can enter your email address below. An email will then be sent with a link to set up a new password.
Cancel
Reset Link Sent
If the email is registered with our site, you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password. Password reset link sent to:
Check your email and enter the confirmation code:
Don't see the email?
  • Resend Confirmation Link
  • Start Over
Close
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service
Hookup, Find Sex or Meet Someone Hot Now
profwithtime 74 / M
"Life is short eat dessert first. Also IN OMNIA PARATUS"
Troy, Michigan, United States
 
Gold Member
Last Visit: Yesterday
Member Since: April 23, 2020

Still not a member of AdultFriendFinder?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view profwithtime's photos, and thousands more!
  • 35,825 Members Online NOW!*
  • 142,656 New photos this week!
  • 125,539,333 Active Members!*
Friends Network
romanticguy4yo22
Online NOW!
Ohio, United States
sharlay
Online NOW!
Oregon, United States
joe48314
Michigan, United States
MichelleBC7165
Michigan, United States
rurdy2play2day
Michigan, United States
jamesstfelon
Michigan, United States
Kajk5
Michigan, United States
Hotlilminx
Michigan, United States
hotsizzlinglady
Ohio, United States
 
Status
profwithtime 74/M
Troy, Michigan
Introduction
Professor of Aviation. Pilot of various aircraft. Author of 9 books.

My Ideal Person I have found that on a site like this, 92% of the people are in the first category. 8% are in the second category
First category the 92%
#1. The Exhibitionist, they only want to send you nude pictures of them self and many belong to a nudist Colony. They will never meet with you.
#2. The talk text only, They are the old phone sex people, they only want to talk about sex or text about sex. They will never meet with you.
#3. The ones that talk a lot, then make a date and they don’t show up.
#4. That will cancel at the last minute, and they will do it again.
#5. Then there are the ones that don’t show up but, they always have a good Excuse why they did not show up. And try to get you to meet again and not show up. These are usually teenage boys. They think it’s funny.
#6. Then there are the PPC. The Penis Picture Collectors. You will never meet them or Send then the numerical size.
#7. then we have the fake profilers. They take pictures of other people and let you think it’s them. Make them hold up something next to there face like a spoon or something that you want to see and have them send you the picture to you. If they don’t there are fake profiler.
#8. The ones that want you to send them money so they can come to be with you. Fake, inform AdultFriendFinder they will take them off the site.

Second category the 8%
Now the other 8% are just what say they say they are, So, 92% of the people on here you will never get to meet. But the other 8% are worth the time.
I am a 8% if you are not, don't waste my time.

Information
  • 74 / male
  • Troy, Michigan, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Bi-curious
Looking For:  Men, Women, Couples (man/woman), Groups, Couples (2 women), Couples (2 men) or Trans
Birthdate: May 10, 1950
Relocate?: No
Marital Status: Widowed
Height: 5 ft 10 in / 177-180 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I don't drink at all
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: PhD/MD/Post doctorate
Occupation: Professor Aviation
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Christian
Have Children: No
Want Children: No
Male Endowment: Long/Thick
Circumcised: Yes
Speaks: English, SomeGerman
Hair Color: Grey
Hair Length: Receding
Eye Color: Blue
Glasses or Contacts: Glasses